Like other websites, www.tantrawoman.com uses a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the use of our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Why are cookies used on this website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, provide a better experience in the use of the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and use statistics and show advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
According to the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies. Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation cookies. They are used to know where a user is when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are.
- Personalization cookies. They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. Are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, platform or application and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said website, platform or application, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data that users make.
- Advertising cookies.They are those that allow you to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that are on the website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored in the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent. They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies. Also, in the case that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
The Website collects information from the user by installing the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive.
The user can, at any time, allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on his computer:
The deactivation of cookies does not prevent navigation through the website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and settings of your Internet browser, indicated above.